City First Aid Training
City First Aid Training Ltd delivers training so that people are equipped to provide first aid in a caring, professional manner. Our first aid courses gives ordinary people practical training that save lives.
We cater for both individuals and larger groups.
Christchurch based, we offer courses throughout the South and North Islands.
- Comprehensive Workplace First Aid (NZQA Units: 6400 and 6401, 6402)
- Workplace First Aid Refresher
- First Aid at Work (NZQA Units: 6401 & 6402)
- Emergency First Aid - 4 Hours
- Outdoor First Aid
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care
- Advanced First Aid
- Resuscitation (CPR)
- Health & Safety
- Courses for those Hard of Hearing
- Medical Checks - (subject to demand 2020)
City First Aid Training Ltd was founded in 1999 as a Professional First Aid Training Provider.
City First Aid Training Ltd is registered by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority as a Private Training Establishment under the provisions for the Education Act 1989 and its subsequent amendments.
An insight into what some of our courses contain.
Staff Photo, 2019
Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep updated!